Wednesday, May 13, 2009

and waiting and waiting and waiting......

Still waiting. I am sleeping 3-5 hours a night. i wake up between 3 and 5 AM, just too much spinning in my head for sleep, even with Ambien. Not only Nevaeh, but now my children's school seems to be imploding....Here is the most recent article from our local paper...
http://www.wasecacountynews.com/news.php?viewStory=2847
Very stressed out about this. It may not seem big until you know that the school has had 4 directers in as many years. The staff seem to be turning on each other like canibals, and we are in danger of not having a sponsor and/or building. We may be faced with having to bus the kids to Owatonna or Mankato as I do NOT see the typical public school as an option (if you think I feel strongly about that, you should talk to my husband, LOL)
Maybe everything just seems bigger when there is a lot on my mind. Maybe tommorow we will hear something about Nevaehe that willl make everthing else seem small.
A week until Birch Park!!! Four days with freinds, fun and a bottle of wine, BOY do I need that!
Blessing to you all! -DeAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment