Friday, May 29, 2009

update....dull

Today we found out will will indeed get to meet Nevaehs' birthmom, Tara on the ninth. We will also get to go with Nevaeh and fostermom to PT, OT and speech that day to get familiar with her programming. The worker is trying to arrange it for us to meet with her teachers as well. We will be bringing her some clothes laundered at our house to help familiarize her with the scent of our detergent as well as giving her something to bring home with her....some of my children came home with only the clothing on their backs, so you just don't know.... I need to keep praying about our school situation, last night in a meeting where there could be no public discussion, the school secretary was named interim director. What???? No wonder they said that parents couldn't speak. There was no talk of her qualifications, or the reasons for choosing her, just a vote, with unanimous results. Does this SCREAM qaurum to you? Good golly, then one of the teachers started telling me that people are WATCHING HER HOUSE. While I do feel terribly for her that she beleives this, it was hard not to laugh. The hardest thing is I LIKE these people, just not their actions as of late. I NEED this school to stay afloat for my children. I am not proud of how I behaved last night. I let my emotions get the best of me. I need to pray for strength on this one. It is such an emotional issue for me. The teacher who beleives someone is watching her house also accused me of being disresptful by posting of the issues on my blog. I am trying to figure this one out as noone who reads this blog knows where my children go to school. The people who live in our community already KNOW what's going on. The newspaper will have a heyday with the most current drama. I imagine it will get worse before it gets better. Two people cannot be in charge of a school, the parents and staff need to work together, the parents thoughts and feelings need to be respected and taken into account. The teachers thoughts and feeling need to be respected (I did not do well at that last night, and still owe some apologies) It feels as thought the staffs attitude is if you don't agree with everything going on, then it is personal and you are against them. We just have to move past the proffesional/personal thing. Anyway, I have rambled enough. Blessings! -DeAnna

1 comment:

  1. omg gf.. I will pray about your situation.. God can do all things.. remember that.. put your faith and trust in HIM.. hugs bonnierose

    ReplyDelete