Monday, May 11, 2009

Nevaeh

Not a lot to say today, no blogging, no scrapping this weekend. Only nerves. I cleaned all weekend. No so much because Nevaeh's workers are coming to visit today, but because that's what I do when I am nervous or stressed. The blinds are dusted, the doors are scrubbed and polished, all the sheets are changed and comforters washed. The window washer is coming this morning, all the wood floors are polished and all the area rugs have been cleaned by servicemaster, (love those folks!)
I have cleaned, scrubbed, dusted and organized anything that can be. I am sure I will be in a frenzy until they leave today. I know God has a plan for Nevaeh, and I know it may not be our family, many other families have submitted homestudies. I just need to get through this and find out. My heart is planning, my brain is waiting. So much to think about. Bless you all and please send up a prayer of thanks to God that no matter what family is right for Nevaeh, that she will have a forever family, finally.
Blessings! -DeAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment