Thursday, April 30, 2009

Going to Camp







Headed off to camp tommorow with Jeff and the kids. Camp Courage does a family cam for families with a child with a brain injury, we have tried to get a spot before, but only 15 families can go each year. This year we got a spot...The kids are excited, but confused about how we could be going camping without the camper, LOL!



Not much to say today, just getting the kids packed for camp, will pack Jeff and I tommorow, and stop at the pharmacy for med refills....
Hey! Digi Ridoo Scraps opens this weekend, all of you will see it before me, LOL! I only wish they weren't opening the weekend we will be out of town, and no wifi, i checked, LOL!
Well you all have fun checking it out.....http://www.digiridooscraps.com/index.html
No word yet on Nevaeh, the adoption workers are trying to hammer out a meeting place and time. Usually they come to your house for the meeting. Did I mention my ceilings are ripped out?? Oh, well, I know they want to see REAL, ripped out ceilings is pretty real :0)
Blessings to you all! -DeAnna
Oh, I almost forgot!!! Scrappy Shannon let me play with her new kit, Called Home. I had fun playing with it today, and Addie enjoyed posing for the photo for me, she adores the page. The page was made with Shannon's new kit, of course, and not just pinks, LOTS of blues, greens and browns. I just, well, have six daughters, so I use a lot of pink....You can also get the QP of this layout from Shannon....It will be on her site soon...Check it all out at her website: http://scrappyshannon.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment