Tuesday, April 28, 2009




Not an exciting day today, Carlos, Addie and Alexandra are off to the Children's Theater. Tyler is till in Geogia, and go his care packages. (yeah!) Annie has an appointment this afternoon for new orthotics in Mankato, so I will get to use my 50% off coupon at Michaels.
Doing housework this morning...how can I do so much housework and still never have a clean house? I can think of 9 reasons, LOL! Tried to call Isaih's former foster mom Fertimmia yesterday, I had sent her a layout of her and Isaih, the pictures were taken when we first met Isaih at Ferimmias' home. I could not reach her. I am anxious to find out if they have a web cam as it would be fun to put Isaih on the webcam with her. She has not seen him (except in pictures since he was nine months old....he is now almost four.
Jeff only has this week and next week left of firefighter classes! Just four classes to go, woooohoooo! Excited for this, as then Jeff will get to fully participate in firefighting, and this will no longer consume our lives....
So if today's subject is Firefighting and Isaih, what will our layouts be of?? Yep, firefighting and Isaih, this is the layout I mailed to Fertimmia a couple of weeks ago.
Well, off to try and clean up the house. I often think of the phrase from "The Cat in the Hat". It says "And this mess is so big and so deep and so tall, we cannot clean it up, there is no way at all." Blessings! -DeAnna

1 comment:

  1. look at u, ur just a blogging machine! U go girl! Can't wait to see u at Rereat in a few weeks! Now I have to figure out what to pack! LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete