Sunday, April 26, 2009

Precious Petals, Freebie QP's







It is a rainy, dreary day here in Southern Minnesota....the perfect day to try some more blogging and learn some new tricks....
I recently joined Scrappy Shannon's CT, and am having a great time with it. Shannon recently blessed with me her new kit, Precious Petals. I have had so much fun with this awesome kit! I made a layout of my daughter Annie (age 10) and a few Quickpages (see above) you can get from Scrappy Shannon. http://scrappyshannon.blogspot.com/ you can also preview her fab kit on her blog as well.
Yeah, I know, I found the typos in the layout of Annie and will get them fixed....I should learn to check spelling before I save a layout....
No church today, Jeff didn't get home until 5 Am, busy night on police reserves. Just wasn't up to taking nine children to church alone today, and no way would I get a chance to shower this morning with Jeff in bed and the kids all nuts from being cooped up in the house....It just doesn't feel like a Sunday without church. If I can keep the kids quiet enough for Jeff to get some sleep, we can go to evening services.
Blessings! -DeAnna

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous layout! Welcome to the blogging world! feel free to leave a msge on mind sometime here, http://alifeunrehearsed2.blogspot.com
    can't wait to see u in May, hugs bonnierose xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are an awesome digital scrapper- but I knew you would be. You are on two design teams already? Amazing. See you soon! Are you bringing your laptop and digital supplies to the rereat in May?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi DeAnna, I love the layouts of Annie, My gosh she has gotten big and so beautiful! I love that you started a blog. I have had one for over a year but am terrible at keeping it updated! I also love the freedom of digi scraping but have put little effort in to that lately as well. Great to see you on the web! Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lady.... so fun to leave a message on your very own blog..... the layouts are awesome, amazing and pretty spectacular to...I need to practice with the digital stuff but i am still trying to get my basics down in the paper stuff... love and warmest fuzzies Mom...

    ReplyDelete