Tuesday, April 28, 2009


Oooops! Almost went the day without showing you some scrapping....Here is Meg (13), Alexandra (still 15, but not for long) and Brittany (still 20, but not for long) they were just playing around in the kitchen around Valentines day, and you guessed it, I grabbed the camer. Not a layout so much, just an altered 4x6. One of the reasons I love these is they make GREAT postcards (and only 9 cents each!) I just have them printed as 4 x 6's, then draw a vertical line down the center of the back. Now write the address on the right side of the line (I like to use a journaling stamp to create the lines) along with a postcard stamp, and write your message on the left, VIOLA! A custom postcard for only 9 cents, you just saved paper (vs. sending a card with envelope) as well as postage, I have made Thank You cards as well, and keep them with the bills on the counter (I know, ironic I keep Thank You's with the bills, LOL) but I HAVE gotten better about sending thank you's!
Blessings! -DeAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment